Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Week in Seoul


As promised here are the pictures and video's that we took in Seoul. This is only a fraction of it and I hope you enjoy them. I apologized, they were taken by an amateur.


I took this while we were inside the taxi on the way to the hotel.


JW Marriott, is very beautiful inside. I was so happy to be greeted in English. The service was impeccable, and free parking. Jesse and I will certainly return again in the future, Lord willing. Across is Seoul St. Mary's Hospital which branch my oncology hospital in Uijeongbu.


The view from our room is only 4th of what you can see of Seoul. The buildings and everything else is like that all around us. On the left of the window, it is hard to decipher but you can see a very light image of the tallest building in Seoul (it is 63 stories high). I always say "I'm going shopping" but never did, just looked.



This is 3 stories below the hotel.


It was a perfect day!


Sorry about that, my face is plastered on it but it is better video than the others that we took. We are inside the cable car with all Korean's. Can you understand anything they're saying?

View from the Seoul Tower

It was a beautiful Sunset.

It is lighted at night and with different colors, it was beautiful, then my camera's battery died.

No comments:

Post a Comment