Friday, December 18, 2009

Dental Clinic Christmas Party


Last week Friday was the Camp Red Cloud Dental Clinic Christmas Party. I was so touch that they invited me. They are good people and very nice. I enjoy my time volunteering and they make it fun and easy.

This is Miss Kim, she is the hygienist (civilian)

This is Regina, the only female dental assistant other than me.

Major Choi (the one in vest) is the Commanding Officer of the Clinic. He graduated from Baylor Dental Clinic in Dallas. Non pictured but in the video is the other filipino here. Sgt. Penaflor is the NCOIC for the dental clinic.

The older gentleman is Mr. Cha, in charge of the lab/janitor. The other guys are KATUSA (supply officer and dental assistants) and the one on the right in Pvt. Will the receptionist

Only in Korea is where you can find tomato on their cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment