Sunday, September 6, 2009

CA and Mesa



I believe there's a time for everything as it is written in Ecclesiastes.
I think we all know it and maybe we all don't believe it.
Have you ever looked back in your lifetime and analyze it? Try it sometime.


Grandma and Grandpa Costales are now both buried in Riverside National Cemetery in CA. Grandpa Costales in 1993. Even though it was a sad event, Grandma Arcadia's services was good. It was good to see family, friends and faces we haven't seen in a while. This picture was taken the day after Grandma's internment at the cemetery. It was very early in the morning, very quiet, serene and peaceful.


An afternoon at Downtown Disney. Thank you Manny and Holly for your love and hospitality.

The love of my life


the other love of my life.



I am the love of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment