Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our Simple Life-Apartment

Our life in South Korea is very simple as I've told everyone. I am blessed and I can't asked for anything more, I have my salvation, Jesse, 2 beautiful daughters and a puppy (I miss them a lot) my health back, these are the most important thing in my life. I thought I want to share how simple and thankful I am. The Lord has blessed us tremendously.

The Entryway, shoes has to be remove as you enter in. No shoes allowed inside, the oriental tradition.


The Door

Hallway with interesting lighting and tapestries on the wall

The living room - see no TV

Jesse's office - see all his toys - as of last count, there are 4 computers

First Bedroom - any takers? Bring your own bedding.

Our Bedroom - closets galore - the whole wall.

The other bedroom, my favorite room, my playroom.

Kitchen - with all the amenities, there's a small TV on the wall to the right above the above the sink.

Our eating area.

I don't have a picture of my washer/dryer and this is the area where I can hang laundry right of the master bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment