Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Are you ready?

Every which way I look at my life, I am truly blessed. I have a wonderful husband and 2 beautiful wonderful daughters and a dog that loves me unconditionally. One year of beating breast cancer has been an experience but it is only a bump on my road of life, the Lord has a lot for me to do yet. I have so much more to learn, share, and teach others.

I've decided to be bold and I can't sugar coat things anymore especially when it comes to sharing about my Savior Jesus Christ. I want you all to experience the joys that you can have having a relationship with Jesus.

Life is unpredictable and I ask each of you, the "what if" question. If you were to die today, do you know if you are going to heaven? Ask yourself "Am I going to heaven?" If you are not sure there is a way to know.

The Lord always show us the way if we seek Him.

Road to Salvation:

We all sin, admit that you are a sinner.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

Price for your sins - your sins has earned the judgement of God.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.

Payment for your sins - you don't need to pay for your sins - JESUS PAID IT ALL already when HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR YOU.
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

How to be saved? Very simple - BELIEVE and ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST as your SAVIOR and let the HOLY SPIRIT come and live in your heart. Accept God's gift to you which is the Lord Jesus.
Acts 16:31 And they said, BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

God's promise to forgive you.
Romans 10:9 & 10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Assurance of forgiveness
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I hope you are ready to accept Jesus as your Savior - He is your only way to Heaven.

If you are ready, pray and admit that you are a sinner and cannot save yourself and ask Jesus to come into your heart to save your soul.

If you are still not sure, here are Assurance Verses:
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
1 John 5:11,12,13 And this is the record (the Bible)that God hath given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Bible verses are all from King James Version

Why am I blogging about this? Because the Lord commands us to share the gospel. Because I care and love and I want to see you in Heaven. If I can't go door to door visitation, I am able to come to you via the internet. I have never been more serious in my life than right now and I hope you heed to the call of the Lord.






No comments:

Post a Comment