Sunday, July 19, 2009

MWR (Morale, Welfare and Recreation)

The Military keeps you occupied during downtime too. Inside the Base, there's golf range, bowling alley, pool (billiard) room, electronics (x-box, wii)room, swimming pool, baseball field, I haven't seen the basketball court there must be one somewhere, movie theater and I am sure there are other things to do to keep the young and energetic busy. I don't remember having all these when Jesse was in the Army 19 years ago. Very Interesting..

The library.....one of my favorite hangouts. Next week I'm checking out the fitness center.....ha ha ha.


Sorry, I took this sideways and for some reason I can't rotate it. Lol, I just had to share it. We had dinner at the bowling alley the other evening before going to the movies and this is what they were doing. Bowling carrying a backpack loaded with 30 lbs. of stuff. One guy was doing great he had 5 strikes in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment