Monday, July 13, 2009

Sad and gloomy

Rainy days and gloomy days always gets me down........

It has been pouring I mean downpour every other day and dark and gloomy on the others here. I am claiming I have SAD disorder and I am not kidding. I missed Arizona and the sun, even though it's hot there.

I have been coup up most of the time, and my aches and pain doesn't help it and it seems like it is getting worse, I have resorted to taking pain pills which I hate taking, I don't take it all the time, I only do it when it is unbearable and lately it has been. I am tired of being tired and being in pain. Jesse tries so hard to lift my spirits. We met at the Base yesterday and even though i am in pain I went and we went to the recreation area and he was trying to teach me how to play pool and even that it was painful.

Today, he is taking me to the movies just to get out. It has been pouring most of the day and I hope it let up a little. He said we are going to take a taxi for the 1/2 hour walk. I will probably talk him into walking if I can do it because I know it will do me good.

Please pray for me ........I need your encouragement. I am trying to hang on to Phil 4:13, and I need more sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment