Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Third Week

Here I am 3 months after chemotherapy.

I thought I am going to post my picture to remind you ALL LADIES to REMEMBER to do your monthly CHECK UP. EARLY DETECTION is the KEY!!!!!!!!!



This cute thing is in every light post in our area.

I have noticed that the edges of most of the sidewalks have granite.

This is the beginning of my garden and I am so happy my Asian lily finally bloomed and another one is opening soon.

Senior bicyclists from Seoul resting.

Melissa asked me what do I do all everyday? Funny thing is I do keep busy. I walked to the Base everyday either to go and check the mail, have lunch with Jesse, go to the library. It takes about 1 hour back and forth. Most times Jesse and I walk again after dinner or go downtown to walk and look around. This week has been interesting. I was able to communicate with the cleaning lady, Hwaing. I don't really need her but she comes with the lease, she comes every 2 weeks. She is very nice. The above pictures are pictures I've taken on my walks to the Base. I spoke to one of the senior bikers and he told me they came from Seoul on their way north of us and then turn around back to Seoul total of over 100 km back and forth. He told me he is 70 years old. He spoke pretty good english and he has 3 brothers in N.Y. He asked for my phone number "LoL" I don't know why he wanted it but I didn't give it to him. There was probably about 50 men and women. I also met the Fire Chief of all the Bases north of Seoul. Jesse and I shared a lunch table with a young man from South Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment